Road Hazard Protection Coverage
Point-S Action Tire support the manufacturers warranty for all brands that we sell. Unfortunately, these warranties do not apply to causes and conditions beyond the manufacturers control such as road hazards.
That's why many drivers today apply the added protection of road hazard warranty onto their new tire purchases. Road hazard failure is when a tire becomes unserviceable due to cuts, non-repairable punctures, or impact damage (when on maintained roads and under normal driving conditions).
The Point-S Action Tire Road Hazard Protection Coverage includes tire repairs or replacement. The coverage term is 60 months or when the tire reaches 4/32nds of an inch tread depth (whichever comes first). When a tire is unrepairable the replacement of that tire is prorated based on usable tread and a $19.95 installation fee applies. Full terms and conditions available upon request.
What's Not Covered
- A tire damaged due to worn mechanical components
- A tire damaged due to an accident
- A tire damaged due to vandalism
- A tire damaged due to off-road use
- A tire damaged due to racing
- A tire damaged due to commercial use
- A tire damaged due to chains or studs
Valid with the purchase of a set of four tires only. Please review the Terms & Conditions